Update on me

lauraanne715
on 11/12/10 9:42 am - Pottstown, PA
Hey everyone--Sorry I have been MIA these last few weeks...computer issues have been knocking me offline frequently...so i have been only able to jump on for a few minutes and OH hasnt been coming up its been a bit wacky...lol

Anyways update on me...dealing with some family things and am happy to report that the hubby and I have been talking and working and getting therapy and are in the process of a reconciliation...I am looking forward to moving home for the holidays and rebuilding and restarting my new life with my hubby...it hasnt been an easy process getting here but I feel deep within my heart that is the right path to be on. I am in a much healthier place..mentally...physically..and spiritually...and that is well worth the journey to get here.

I have to say that before this gift of WLS I never would have had the strength to work thru this...I was so busy running from my problems and runnning from who I was that I never took time to really communicate my feelings and work thru my problems...now I have the tools to do just that...I am ever grateful to be in this place in my life!

Looking forward to all the positive places this journey will continue to take me...and looking forward to getting back to posting and catching up on the boards too!!!

Much luv!
Laura

Laura
"Two roads diverged in a wood..and I took the one less travelled by and that has made all the difference." -Robert Frost
Over 176+ lbs lost since surgery!! :-)
See my profile for my OH Blog!!

enasangels
on 11/12/10 4:49 pm - PA
Laura,
I did miss seeing you post on here.  Glad to hear you are able to work things out. 
Hugs, Ena

"Journey of a thousand miles begins with the first step."

jojobear98
on 11/12/10 5:32 pm - Gettysburg, PA
Laura,

I am so happy for you. Good luck with everything and keep in touch!

When life hands you lemons, ask for tequila & salt and give me a call!

bvohl
on 11/12/10 10:51 pm
Laura,

Good to hear that things are on the upswing! Doing the happy dance...

Beth
http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wvHjqcu/">
http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/t/wvHjqcu/weight.png">>

pennykid
on 11/12/10 11:57 pm - PA
Laura, I'm glad that things are turning around for you!!!
dit657
on 11/13/10 12:50 am - Boothwyn, PA
Welcome back Laura - I know you've had a rough couple of yard so I'm really happy for you and am sending good wishes you way that everything works out. Kathy

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
cleos_mom
on 11/13/10 3:38 am - phila., PA
Hi Laura, I AM SO HAPPY FOR YOU AND WISH YOU LUCK.it will all work out
Susan
Patricia R.
on 11/14/10 1:06 am - Perry, MI
Congratulations on being able to work together toward a reconciliation.  That is some hard work, and good for you for doing it.

Trish
Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

IdaMae D.
on 11/14/10 2:06 am - Philadelphia, PA
Laura;

Congratulations on your new beginnings!  I am a strong believer in therapy and the positive affects it has - awesome you guys took that step to get things back to a reconciliation.  Wishing you and the hubby much happiness.

Ida

IdaMae

Lisa H.
on 11/14/10 7:36 am - Whitehall, PA
Good luck with everything.  I hope things work out the way you want them to.

My tracker

hers 

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1894 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1991 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2678 views